Ready to take your brand or business to the next level?

You've come to the right place. Our Design Intensive offers you a lightning speed asset and design production, be it branding graphics, social media assets, surface design or print on demand products.

Trusted by countless customers and clients, we can dive right into your project, guide you through what needs doing with the added bonus of all the trend knowledge we have.

Image to the right: animation preview, commissioned by GoDaddy Studio.


Onboarding & Discovery call
We'll start by getting to know each other better, discussing your project goals and objectives, and getting a better understanding of your brand or personal style.

Research + Mood boarding
We'll dive into the nitty-gritty of your project, researching your industry and competitors to make sure we're on the same page when it comes to design direction. We'll also create a mood board to help guide the design process.

Confirmed brief call or check-in
Before we get started with the design work, we'll have a confirmed brief call or check-in to make sure we're aligned on the project scope and design direction.

1 full day of work (8-10h)
The most exciting part of the Design Intensive is a full day of dedicated design work. With all focus and resources put into your project alone, the work made on that day will be nothing more but exactly what you are looking for.

Image to the left: Giorgia restaurant in Munich, featuring an all over pattern commissioned by the Big Mamma restaurant group.


As a bonus, you'll also receive the following:

  • 3 design asset products with extended licenses, which you can use to compliment your project or for any commercial projects you have in the future
  • 5 current season design trends, of your choice
  • 2 weeks of support after the project is completed, just in case you have any questions or concerns

We believe in full price transparency, so you won't need to sign up or wait to figure this out. Our Design Intensive package is priced at 1,500 USD, with 30% payable upon confirmed brief and the remaining 70% due upon delivery of the assets. Payment plans are also available, so hit us up with any questions about that.

If all of that sounds sensible, send us a message here and we'll get back to you ASAP!

Image to the left: floral textile pattern, commissioned by The Silk Labs.